If you would like to post a free listing to any of the following sections, just send an email to email@example.com.
** Please include appropriate contact information. **
Camps & Clinics
- Pittsgrove SC to host Total Futbol Academy Summer Soccer Camp. Total Futbol Academy was formed with a vision: Develop players in the TOTAL game of soccer. TFA specifically designs programs to develop and inspire our players by offering innovative training methods that will challenge both technically and mentally. Visit www.pittsgrovesoccer.com for more information.
- High school athletes between the ages of 13-17 may register for the "Metabolic Mayhem" Speed Enhancement Camp, which will be held Saturday mornings, from 9-10 AM, at Rutgers University-Camden. The camp, under the direction of Rutgers-Camden's Director of Performance Enhancement Graig White, is designed to teach techniques that will help athletes get from Point A to Point B quicker. White's camp, which is open to both males and females, will also teach basic strength training techniques. "Metabolic Mayhem" Camp attendees will learn to incorporate sound training concepts into drills to enhance maximum acceleration; strength training progressions to become a more powerful athlete; effective drills to enhance agility, acceleration and balance to develop maximum performance; proper nutritional guidelines to achieve lean body mass. The cost is $120 for four sessions. The camp runs nearly every Saturday morning, but pre-registration is required. For more information, call Coach White at 856-225-2743 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lax for the Cure Girls Lacrosse Tournament, July 9-11, 2010, New Egypt HS, New Egypt NJ. At least four full length games on FULL fields. College coaches present for the 2009/2010 Divisions. Tournament format resulting in champions at each level. 10% of your entry fee will benefit the Susan G Komen For The Cure -North Jersey affiliate, Breast Cancer Foundation! Registration: Visit our website at www.laxforthecure.com. Questions: Contact Jessica Shoulberg at 908-879-3938 or email email@example.com.
- Bordentown Community Soccer Association presents its 31st Annual Thanksgiving Day Tournament, November 27-29, 2009. Boys and Girls U9-U19. For more information visit their web site at www.bordentownsoccer.org.
- Mt. Laurel United Soccer Association presents the 12th Annual Columbus Day Tournament, October 10-11, 2009. Boys and Girls U8-U19. For more information contact tournament director Joe Aiken at 215-694-1580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 32nd Annual Arbey Hudson Hamilton Columbus Day Invitational, October 10-11, 2009. Boys and Girls U8-U14. For more information contact Holly Polo at email@example.com.
- The Cape Express Soccer Club is hosting the 17th Annual George Pratt Memorial Columbus Day Tournament, October 10-11, 2009. Boys and Girls U8-U14. For more information email Tournament Director Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Moorestown Soccer Club is hosting its 20th Annual Labor Day Tournament September 5-6, 2009. Boys and Girls U8-U18. For more information call Steve Bixby at 856-979-8615 or email email@example.com.
- The Pittsgrove Soccer Club will hold its 21st Annual Labor Day Tournament September 5-6, 2009. Boys and Girls U8-U19. Call Vicki Willis at 856-451-2777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T.B.A.A. 26th Annual Pre-Season Soccer Tournament, August 28-30, 2009 in Gloucester Twp., NJ. Boys and Girls U8-U16. For more information, email us at TBAA2009@comcast.net.
- The Upper Twp. Soccer Association is hosting the Endless Summer Soccer Tournament, August 15-16, 2009. Boys and Girls U9-U15. For more information call 609-390-0432 or visit www.uppersoccer.com.
- Scoop Taylor Basketball Tournament, June 26-28, 2009. Girls ages 10-18. Games played in Wildwood, North Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, & Cape May, NJ. For more information, contact the Tri-State Tar Heels at 856-985-5131 or email email@example.com.
- Lax by the Sea Girls Lacrosse Tournament, June 13-14, 2009, New Egypt HS, New Egypt NJ. Tournament Features: 5 Divisional champions (Upperclass, Underclass, 8th, 7th, 5th/6th), Guaranteed 5 full length games on full sized fields, Tremendous collegiate exposure, Excellent onsite facilities including parking, restrooms and refreshments. Fees: $200 non-refundable team registration fee, $75 per HS player, $50 per MS player. Registration: Visit our website at www.laxbythesea.com. Questions: Contact Marguerite Dempsey at 973-379-3172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15th Annual Cohansey Soccer Tournament, June 6-7, 2009 in Seabrook, NJ. Boys and Girls U7-U14. For more information email email@example.com.
- Vineland Soccer Association 21st Annual Memorial Day Tournament, May 22-24, 2009. Boys and Girls U9-U17. For more information visit the web site www.vinelandsoccer.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voorhees 2009 Memorial Day Classic Soccer Tournament, May 22-25, 2009. Boys and Girls U9-U18. For more information call 856-912-2457 or email email@example.com.
- 14th Annual Burlington Township Memorial Weekend Soccer Tournament, May 22-24, 2009. Boys and Girls U8-U16. Call Mickey Foltiny at 609-239-0329 or email BTSoccerTournament@comcast.net.
- West Deptford Soccer Club hosts its 28th Annual Thanksgiving Tournament, November 28-30, 2008. Boys and Girls U8-U18. For more info call Mike Bouvé at 856-853-0664 or email WDTournament@yahoo.com.
- Cinnaminson Soccer Club is hosting its 28th Annual Thanksgiving Tournament, November 28-30, 2008. Boys U8-U16 and Girls U8-U19. For more information contact Kathy Semola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The South Jersey Wrestling Hall of Fame is sponsoring its 29th annual wrestling tournament on Sunday, May 4, 2008 at Williamstown High School. The double-elimination tournament is open to all wrestlers who are enrolled in grades 6-12 this school year. There are two divisions: Varsity (full varsity experience) and Jr. High (open to those wrestlers who have not wrestled in more than three varsity matches). Wrestling begins at 10:30 AM. For application and entry fee information, call Steve Smith at 609-410-9986 or view the SJWHOF web site at www.southjerseywrestlinghalloffame.org.
Registrations & Tryouts
- The South Jersey Vikings are a semi-professional football team based in Gibbsboro, NJ. The Vikings are currently looking for coaches, players and volunteers to fill their roster for the 2008 season. The Vikings compete in the Colonial Football Alliance, which currently has teams from New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland. The regular season runs from July 2008 to October 2008. Open tryouts will be held on the following two dates: Sunday, March 16th, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Sunday, March 30th, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Location of tryouts will be at the Viking's home field (Giangiulio Field) on Victor Blvd in Gibbsboro, NJ. This field is located between Route 73 and Route 561 in the Voorhees, NJ area. This field is an artificial turf field. Tryouts are open to anyone 18 years of age or older. Bring cleats or shoes and dress for the weather. Water will be provided but it is also recommended you bring your own water. Tryouts will consist of the following drills: 40-yard dash, shuttle run, bench press, position specific drills, physical measurements and player interviews. If you can not make the above tryout dates contact us and you will still be able to tryout for the team at a future date. Please call Head Coach Jim MacNeill at 856-373-8520 or email him at email@example.com to confirm your attendance at tryouts or if you have any questions. More information can also be found at the team's official website: www.southjerseyvikings.com.
- Pittsgrove Soccer Club Registration & Tryouts are open for both recreational and travel soccer. The programs held by PSC are open to ALL players in the surrounding areas. Travel team tryouts are currently being held for all age groups from U8 to U18. Either go to www.pittsgrovesoccer.com or call 856-358-8910 for more details and to register.
- Glassboro Elite Soccer will be holding tryouts for its Summer Tournament program on March 8th & 9th in Glassboro. Boys tryouts are Saturday, March 8, 2008 from 10:00-11:30 AM and Girls tryouts are Sunday, March 9, 2008 from 10:00-11:30 AM. Teams are being formed at the following ages: Boys- U10, U12/U13 and U14 Girls- U11, U12, U13 and U14. Teams will start practicing in mid-May and continue through the end of July. Each team will participate in four summer tournaments. For more information and tryout times please go to our website: www.eteamz.com/gboroelite or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2008 Winslow Youth Lacrosse registration is under way. Registration is open to youths up to and including 8th grade. All Winslow residents and surrounding towns without a program of their own are invited to join. Practices start on or around March 3, weather permitting. For more information and to obtain registration forms go to eteamz.active.com/WinslowLax/.
- Vineland's Adult Ice Hockey League (18 & over) is currently taking registrations at the Vineland Ice Arena. Season starts late September. All skill levels welcome. For more information, call 856-691-2222.
- The South Jersey Generals are looking for talented players to help build on our amazing success. Fresh off a 33 game win streak, over all record 51-5. 2 league titles, 5 Division Championships, 4 Conference Titles. We are ready to reload for a bigger and better run. Players should have College level or semi-pro football experience, not a must but preferred. There will be a Player interest meeting August 23, 2009 at the Clayton Fire House. For more info or general inquiries please contact Al Hunt at email@example.com or visit our website www.sjgenerals.com.
- The Medford Soccer Organization is seeking women for its brand-new U30 outdoor soccer league for Summer '09. The league is open to all South Jersey women, 18-29, regardless of skill or how long it's been since they've last played. The season will run from June to August, with games being played on weekends and weeknights on turf fields. Groups of women wishing to play together can be placed on the same team. Registration is in May, but interested players should respond immediately. Contact WMSOadmin@gmail.com or call 856-986-1088 for more information.
- TBAA Lightning's Fall U11 Girls travel soccer team is looking for players for the 08/09 outdoor season. Practice is held 2 nights a week. Games are Saturday afternoons. The team is looking to play 3-4 tournaments through the year. Tryouts are being held on Friday, May 9th and Sunday, May 12th from 6 PM - 8 PM at the Valleybrook Sports Complex in Gloucester Twp. If interested, please contact Coach Zeke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pittsgrove Soccer Club (PSC) will be forming new GIRLS travel teams and holding tryouts from the U8 to U18 age groups. Seamus O'Connor is the girls director of coaching and can be reached at either email@example.com or 609-221-4822 with any questions. Shelby Italiano can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-358-8910. For more info go to www.pittsgrovesoccer.com.
- The South Jersey Jaguars are a semi-professional football team made up of former high school and college athletes from around the tri-state area. They compete in the Colonial Football Alliance, which also includes teams from Maryland and Pennsylvania. This is the Jaguar's fourth season in the Colonial Football Alliance and they are currently in need of coaches, players and volunteers to keep the team going. For more information please visit http://eteamz.active.com/southjerseyjaguars/.
- The U-13 Boys Winslow Magic Travel Soccer Team is looking for two to three additional players. We need field players who would be interested in playing in the fall, indoor, and/or spring seasons. We play one game each Sunday and up to 4-5 premier tournaments throughout the year. If you are interested contact Robert Sontos at 856-629-5581 or send an email to email@example.com.
- The Camden Lynx is looking for adults to play football full contact semi-pro football. For more information, call 856-963-1141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Cape Atlantic Tigers 16u softball team is looking for dedicated, swift footed athletes to add to the roster. All positions are open! Competition will decide which players make our team. If you have what it takes, contact Coach Joe Chappine at 609-567-8332 or email us at email@example.com.
- Tired of traveling to FOREVER to get to play hockey? Stuck playing with the BOYS? NO LONGER! Women's ice hockey teams are forming right now in Vineland, New Jersey. No experience necessary! Check out www.vinelandicearena.com for more information or email Kbattestella@msn.com. Please include your contact information for when we announce practice dates. We strive to make hockey FUN!
- The South Jersey Cyclones is looking for female ice hockey players to compete with solely female teams. A good majority of girls in high school that want to play ice hockey have to play with boys teams. We are trying to offer an option for those girls, as well as, adult women who want to play or learn to play ice hockey. Our new 5 team system called the South Jersey Cyclones will be a combination of the South Jersey Grizzlies, the South Jersey Demons and new players. These travel teams will consist of 5 levels starting with 15 and Under girls team, 19 and Under girls team, "C" adult beginners level, "B" adult intermediate level, and "A" adult skilled level. The more skilled girls can play with the A,B,C, teams. We are hoping this organization will help the growth of girls ice hockey in middle/high schools and get adult women on the ice. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Jersey Women's Lacrosse is seeking players 18 and over. For more information call Holly Kinney at 856-986-2798 or email email@example.com.
- Glory Days Sports League is looking for Adult Coed Slow-Pitch Softball Teams for the Fall 2009 season. For more information please contact Nick at: (856) 264-1687 or visit www.glorydayssports.net.
- The Gibbsboro Men's Softball League is looking for new teams and players for our 2009 season. We are an 18+ men's slowpitch league following ASA rules. For information about our league please visit www.gibbsborosoftball.com, email the commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 325-7947.
- Alumni Softball - Mens 10 man modified softball league in Old Bridge, NJ is seeking teams for its Tues/Thurs night league, all games start at 7:30 or 9:00 PM. If interested contact Chris at email@example.com or Stu Pffeffer at 732-513-4836 or e-mail AlumniSoftball@aol.com. Great league, competitive and fun season to begin on May 6th!
- All-Star Men's Softball League is seeking teams for a new 35 & over 1-pitch weekday league and C-D men's Sunday league. Call Bill at 856-858-6600.
- The Garden State Soccer League is now accepting applications for mens and womens soccer teams in all divisions. Call the league at 732-406-8587 or 609-587-9107, late evenings 609-394-6999.
- Penn-Jersey AAU boys basketball is forming teams for 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 and under teams. For more information call Mel at 609-877-0070.
- Junior wrestling teams wanted in Camden, Gloucester, and Salem counties for Tri-County Junior Wrestling League. Call Ted at 856-678-6908 or Jim at 856-853-5576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teams are now forming for Tansboro Dek/Street Hockey. For more information call Ray at 856-768-3044.
- Co-Ed softball team looking for a team to compete with on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights during the summer after season ends. Located in the Cherry Hill, Mt. Laurel, Gloucester City, Bellmawr area. We are flexible with our schedule, just looking to have fun and compete. Please contact Tom at 609-230-0233 or email email@example.com.
- Cherry Hill/Mt.Laurel co-ed softball team is ready to compete! We just need a league! Please call Katherine at 856-470-3702 with information. Looking for a competitive league and not so much recreational. In the Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill or Marlton area.
- The The Winslow Twp. 16U Girls Basketball Team is looking for games, your gym or ours. For more information contact Coach Barry at Traders5@aol.com.
- The Long Beach Island Firefighters Softball team is looking for other teams to play. We are a new team that has just organized and are looking for some Competition as well as to have a lot of fun. We look forward to playing some ball. Contact Sean Marti at 609-494-3008 or email Station51OcnCnty@aol.com.
- The Voorhees Township Basketball Association needs scrimmage games and open tournaments for 7th-8th grade boys teams. Call Jack Mansfield at 856-772-9448.
- Rowan University of Glassboro, New Jersey is in need of a coach for a Wrestling Club Sport team. Team is ready and willing but requires leadership in the form of a coach. If interested please email Brendan Hayden, undergraduate assistant to the Director of Club Sports, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glassboro Elite Soccer is looking for a volunteer coach to work with our combination U11/U12G summer tournament team. The team will start practice in mid-May and will compete in four summer tournaments. If you have competive travel soccer coaching experience and have a U11 or U12 daughter that would like to compete on the team please contact us for more information at email@example.com.
- Girls Field Hockey Coach needed for Merchantville Junior High School. Candidates must have at least 60 college credits and a substitute teaching certificate. Send resume to: Christian Swanson, Chief School Administrator, Merchantville School, 30 S. Center Street, Merchantville, NJ 08109, 856-663-1091.
- The South Jersey Volleyball Club is looking for coaches and assistant coaches for teams in the 10-18 age groups. For more information, call Al Cohen at 856-435-6151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Travel Hockey Vineland Eagles, youth in house hockey at Vineland Ice Arena, is a rapidly growing program in need of experienced certified ice hockey coaches. Please fax resume to 856-794-3318.
- The Washington Township Lacrosse Club is seeking volunteer coaches for all age levels. Lacrosse experience necessary. For more information call Robert DiValentino at 856-256-2485.
- If you are interested in becoming a baseball or softball umpire for both scholastic and recreation for the South jersey Umpire's Association, please contact the Gary "Doc" Schmitt at email@example.com. We also offer training classes at your location for those local organizations that use volunteer umpires at no charge. Please visit our new website http://www.southjerseyumpiresassociation.com/. Our class schedule is as follows: Feb 5, 12,19, and 26; 7-9 PM at Rancocas Valley Regional High School, Room C-219.
- The Edward G. Myer - Camden Chapter of the New Jersey Football Officials Association is accepting applications for the 2006 cadet training program for those interested in officiating high school football games. New officials need to attend our two year cadet class that start in September and go through November. For more information, call Cliff DeCoursey at 856-795-7784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referees wanted for the South Jersey Independent Youth Football Association. Call Bob at 609-235-1814 or Walt at 609-387-4070.
- The New Jersey Interscholastic Lacrosse Officials Association will hold cadet classes for individuals interested in becoming certified high school boys lacrosse officials. Classes will begin throughout the state in January to prepare officials for the high school season which beings in March. Individuals must be at least 18 years old, and lacrosse playing experience is not required. For more information or to register, contact Mike Tatch at 973-366-1744 or email email@example.com.
- Applications are being accepted for anyone interested in becoming a high school volleyball official in South Jersey. Classes begin in January. Details, call Stuart Oram at 609-268-2219.
- If you are interested in becoming a high school softball or baseball umpire, classes sponsored by the Independent Umpires Association begin in January at Highland High School. Contact Alex at 856-845-6943, Alan at 856-769-2084, or Bob at 856-858-0507.
- A seven week cadet class will be held for anyone age 19 or over interested in becoming a certified track and field official in New Jersey. The course, sponsored by the Southern Chapter of the NJTFOA, will start Thurs., Jan. 31, in Room 216 at Cinnaminson Middle School. Each session is 7-9:30 PM. Details on cost and classes, call Phyllis Martin at 856-829-0085 or Bill Thompson at 856-848-5061 between 5-9 PM.
- A course in instructions for prospective basketball officials conducted by Camden IAABO Board No. 34 will begin at Camden County College on September 15. The course is once a week for 13 weeks. For more information, call Paul Armstrong at 856-429-1262.
Banquets, Fund Raisers, & Reunions
- The Camden County College Men's Soccer program is searching for former Cougar players. The Cougars have been nationally ranked in three out of the last four years and would like to get in touch with alumni for the purpose of establishing an annual alumni match. If you are an alum, or know of one, please contact Jody Roberts, Assistant Coach, Men's Soccer, Camden County College at either 215-299-2218 (Day) or 856-875-9409 (Evening), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to post a listing to any of the preceding sections, just send an email to email@example.com.
All listings are free!
** Please include appropriate contact information. **