Monday, April 5, 2004
By Boog Williams
Eight great weeks of soccer day camps in the PA and NJ area are starting on June 14 and ending August 6; check out www.Starsocceracademy.com.
“After 37,000 players experienced Star Soccer Academy over the past twenty years, we’re kicking it to the next level for the future stars! We now Feature innovative instruction techniques at various levels for boys and girls: Future Star for ages 5 to 6; Junior Star for ages 7 to 9; Senior Star for ages 10 and up; and Advanced Star at any age for advance training. We also will conduct Star Team Camps from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. The camp is better than ever, offering great ways to give campers of all ability levels a very enriching overall experience, improving their skills and team play in a positive, yet challenging atmosphere. For boys and girls who want to improve to their maximum potential and have fun at the same time, Star Soccer Academy is for you” said Camp Director Skip Roderick.
• Head Coach of the Elizabethtown College Blue Jays for the past 21 years with a record of 361-79-33.
• Coached the 1989 NCAA Division III National Champions, and has won the Middle Atlantic Conference Champions 1986, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1996, and 1999.
• USSF "A" License, 1997 KNVB Dutch License, NSCAA Premier Certificate.
• Former professional player in the U.S (NASL, MISL, ASL), England (Everon, Brentford) and Ireland (Sligo Rovers).
• Skip has coached 19 All-Americans and 18 professionals and has made 15 NCAA Tournament Appearances.
Scheduled camps for South Jersey locations are June 28 July 2 at Upper Township Elementary School in Marmora and August 2 August 6 at Camden County Technical School in Sicklerville. Go online to check out more information about this great camp at www.starsocceracademy.com.