|South Jersey Volleyball:
Intensity Volleyball Club
Tuesday, November 19, 2002
Tryouts will be held on Saturday and Sunday November 23 & 24
14 & under - Sat 2:00PM - Sun 4:00PM
16 & under - Sat 4:00PM - Sun 6:00PM
18 & under - Sat 6:00PM - Sun 6:00PM
INTENSITY Volleyball Club has been established to provide athletes in the tri-state area the opportunity to enhance their skills, knowledge and enjoyment of the game. Our program is dedicated to providing a competitive athletic experience that promotes teamwork, self discipline and respect. It is our goal to create an in which our athletes will significantly improve their skills and techniques while building friendships that will unite players across school and state lines.
INTENSITY vbc offers.........
* Traveling teams for ages 14, 16 & 18.
* Over 80 hours of training and drills from our elite coaching staff.
* Approximately 8 -10 tournaments including the prestigious Northeast Qualifier.
* Uniform package including 2 shirts, shorts, sweat suit, jacket and team bag.
* Maximum roster of 10 players per team.
* The finest practice facility in the tri-state area.
* Practice sessions will be held on Tuesday and Thursdays from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
Practice sessions will be held at Five-Points Volleyball on route # 41 in Deptford, NJ
The telephone number for our practice facility is 856-401-8111
INTENSITY Volleyball Club coaching staff
* 14 & under team - John Clendining, former head coach at Archmere Academy, Synergy vbc (national qualifier) & Liberty Belles vbc
* 16 & under team - Noelle Hughes, current head coach at Rowan University and NJAC coach of the year. Former coach at University of South Carolina/Aiken and Liberty Belles vbc (national qualifier). Women's pro beach player.
* 18 & under team - Lisa Yost, former head coach at Elk Grove, CA, high school, High Voltage vbc (CA), Take it by Storm vbc (TX) and professional player with the Sacramento Stars.
INTENSITY Volleyball Club